Skip to content
- Built-in preamp circuit capable of driving a balanced signal through hundreds of feet of cable.
- Preamp circuit features hand-matched, high quality components for a low noise floor and tonal transparency.
- Switchable “Bass Boost” feature enables bandwidth from 50Hz to 18kHz.
- -10dB switchable pad for loud sound sources.
- Sensor is encased in an extremely robust metal enclosure for near-indestructibility.
- 6 foot (1.8m) high quality shielded cable from chassis to sensor.
- Circuit is enclosed in 20 gauge steel chassis for electrical shielding and rugged durability.
- Requires phantom power from a standard XLR mic cable.
- Operating temperature -40oF – 175oF (-40oC – 80oC)